Monday, December 10, 2007

On The Mend

It is now Monday and I am feeling better. This was not the case the last couple of days with this 'cold' knocking me around. I do not sleep long nights any more but I have certainly slept well the last two nights. The coughing has been so intense, my chest aches just at the thought of a cough!

This morning I had a further dentist appointment to do more work on the problem tooth I had a fortnight ago. It was not a comfortable thing to do in my current medical condition. I have a doctor's appointment later this afternoon for more antibiotics for the chest infection! YUCK!!!!

When Trish returned home from Melbourne she brought some more photos from the Whitsundays trip. I will include a few of these for when I need of a photo for the blog page.


Trish was back on for a bike ride this morning while I was left 'recovering from my chest cold'. Despite being into December, another magpie swooped her.

We are 'in the wars' aren't we!

No comments: