Sunday, July 02, 2017

Waiting To Ride

The pic here tells it all.  Yes, it sure does get this cool on the Sunshine Coast.  There isn't a cloud in the sky but it is sure chilly out there, too cool for me to set off on a bike ride just yet. It was soon after 7am Sunday when I grabbed this screenshot.

As you can see we expect 21° later today.  Most likely it will be around 16° by 9 am or so, a temperature more likely for a bike ride.

School holidays have begun down south and we are delighted to expect a visit from Kate, Arj and family.  The new car will get a workout and they are driving up and expected here around midweek.  Being in a car means they can please themselves as to how far and to where and when they travel.

They will be with us as long as they wish but the chance to see a little of this country by road could mean a sight seeing trip up and another on the way back is too good to miss this trip.  "The Dish" in Parkes is possibly on their agenda.


My footy team played in a drawn match last night which was a pretty good effort considering the number of crucial top players they were missing.

On the other hand Kodi is keeping me busy as I provide support for a number of people caught up in the current problems as the law and litigation gets busy causing several major players in the Kodi world to pull the pin. But I manage to keep everyone online and watching their favorite shows.

People want to pay me for the help I provide and put money on my "Home Brew Shop Account".  There was $150 there recently meaning I can increase my supply of Bourbon base.  After all Arj is visiting from down south!

No comments: