Monday, May 29, 2017

On My Own

Trish headed down to Melbourne late last week to catch up with family and friends.  I decided to stay on the Sunshine Coast leaving her free to do whatever she wanted when in Melbourne.

Kim has returned to Melbourne from overseas as well and Trish is very keen to catch up with her.

Bike riding in the morning sunshine, watching the TV series "Deadwood", keeping an eye on things around the house and helping others with their computers or Android TV boxes has kept me busy as well while here.  I have a visit regarding TV Boxes this afternoon and another one for much of tomorrow.

Deadwood is an older extremely high rating western TV series which is probably not to Trish's taste.  So while she is away I am ploughing through as many of the 36 episodes as possible.  It is easy to see why it is so highly rated.

The AFL footy was good for both Trish and myself the last week or so, though a little stressful at the finish.  But a win is a win!

So there is little news but to say we are both well and life is pretty good.  I will get all the gossip from down south over the next few weeks when Trish returns home early next week.

I can say I have now truly mastered "Devilled Sausages" with this latest cook up being the very best so far!

Days are now usually around 23° and then low teens overnight.  The doona has come out of storage but still gets thrown off at various stages during the night.  Bike riding continues with me getting through in excess of 100k's last week.

The Hyundai has developed another oil leak and is being attended to this week.  The little Honda is due for a service and this will happen when Trish gets home.

I will get a blood test this week as a part of my annual roundup of doctors' appointments.

So it is the same old same old .......

The photo above is taken in the new 50,000 resident development just to our south.  Hundreds of homes are being constructed there at the moment.  Every block on this section of the new estate has a "Sold" sign on it.  The developer expects to have sold nearly all land prepared at this stage by the end of 2017.

Building of new release stages is going ahead frantically with sales far exceeding expectations right now!

No comments: