Wednesday, November 11, 2015

No News

The new lounge chairs were just too much for me last night.  I missed a few minutes of a couple of TV shows from time to time as the eyelids just got so heavy.  We continue to find the new chairs great.

I got the car back from the service OK late yesterday afternoon..  But it has done 100,000k's now and things like brake pads and the like are beginning to require replacement.  This all adds to the cost.  The car still runs perfectly.

He tried unsuccessfully to fix the cigarette lighter type power outlets this car has in the dash and in the boot.  Though replacing the fuse, they didn't work when I tested them at home.  It is booked into an Auto Elec next week and he will get them going again.

The cigarette lighter type power point in the boot powers the Waeco when we are on the road.  I can take my own beer with me as we have this mobile source of cooling to take where ever we go. But it also handy for foodstuffs as well.  Nothing better than to pull up for a breather and there is an icy cold drink ready to go.

I managed a bottle wash for my home brew this morning and then mowed the lawn in lieu of a bike ride.  Riding anytime well after 9 am is a pretty warm thing to do at this time of year.

Today has been so boring one of the more exciting happenings was that I changed my computer's desktop background. The photo above is now on my PC.

Check out http://wallpaperswide.com/ for wallpaper downloads for your desk top background update.

It's a gorgeous day here today. Great blue sky and around 28° in the backyard.  The pool water temp is around 26.5° mid afternoon Wednesday.  It was a few degrees cooler when I swam this morning after mowing the lawn.

No comments: