Sunday, February 10, 2013

Sunday Update

A glorious sunny 28 degrees and just marvellous.  Especially now the two helicopters doing touch n' go's at 8 am this morning have called it quits for the day.  My computer email went off like a time bomb when the first low flying helicopter arrived soon after 8 am this morning.

I grabbed some photos then quickly sent them off to the Sunshine Coast Airport CEO for his information.

We have residents going to local Councillors, to MP's, everything.  Quite a lively discussion around here right now.  Not sure if it was protests or what but the flights have now stopped!

We enjoyed very pleasant drinks on Friday evening.  We arrived home around 8:30pm and watched something 'light' on the TV.  This meant if we fell asleep it didn't matter!

Quiet enough at Computer Club on Saturday morning, a quick 'bottling' followed and then sat down to watch Victoria and South Australia play in a 50 over cricket match on the Pay TV.  The Vics got over the line by 2 wickets with three balls to spare!

I was back on my bike this morning and did a 13k bike ride.  I had helped someone with a Laptop problem during the week and was presented with 6 stubbies on my ride this morning!  All handy stuff to receive.

This is a bottle of 40% alcohol which I was given yesterday.  I will mix a little Bundaberg Rum flavouring in it and add a little water to get the contents up to 1.125l.  That should keep Trish right for Bundy And Cola for the next few months.

Again there is cricket on the telly this afternoon.  I might possibly sneak a swim in as well once the pool temp rises a little.

The gazebo canopy has stretched and ripped in one place.  With any shower of rain, each of the corners fill with water.  I picked up the $40 replacement canopy last week and it is ready to go.  We took the gazebo down yesterday as the consistent showers of rain meant the gazebo canopy roof kept filling up!

No comments: