Wednesday, May 30, 2012

The Sort Of Day Which Keeps You Fit!

I tipped 15mls out of the rain gauge this morning.  The weather is strange with gorgeous sunshine interspersed with fast moving heavy showers.  So if you are trying to get the washing dry you spend all day running in and out to the clothes line to put clothes on the line or to take them off to avoid a heavy shower!

This will keep you fit.

I returned the C73 printer cartridges yesterday and got a refund of $114.  That was for a total of 4 large size cartridges, 1 black and 1 each of cyan,yellow etc.  I then jumped on eBay and ordered 4 x large black and 2 large sets of the colored inks.  This is a total of 10 compatible cartridges.  The total cost for 10 compatible cartridges 'delivered' is $24.

To buy the same cartridges as 'genuine' items would cost me $308.

By using compatible cartridges, I may void my warranty!  However it seems the warranty costs money because you have to spend around $300 and buy genuine ink cartridges to protect an $88 investment.  Doesn't make sense to me.

A week or so ago I wrote about the swollen battery in my Harmony remote.  A replacement battery from Logitech arrived in the mail today.  Whilst fossicking through things I found another brand new Logitech battery still in its plastic wrapper.

No comments: