Wednesday, July 06, 2011

It Is Wednesday Already!

Things have kind of 'flown' this week since we heard the kids aren't coming till next week now because of the grounding here of Tiger Airways over a "Safety Breach".

Both our footy teams were beaten on the weekend, the first defeat for this season for my team. It wasn't "Live" here but 30 minutes delayed. Therefore we kept up with the up to date scores via the internet. Knowing the scores really spoilt it, but meant I didn't have the agony of watching it directly. I did watch the last 15 minutes or so and the team I saw playing then was heaps more desperate than the team I saying playing at the beginning of the game.

On Monday afternoon I headed around to a friend's home to help him set up a new wireless modem/router. Things didn't go smoothly but we eventually got all his computers (3 of them) to connect either by ethernet cable and by wireless. We did have to change a lot of settings though to get it to work.

Then I had a (BeCA) Community Association meeting on Monday night and the resultant huge update required for the BeCA Website the next day. This also involved emails to our local Councillor as well as emails to the estate's developer Stockland. I added up to seven photos to the website too. All of which took time. You can see the 'entry' HERE.

Then yesterday afternoon I went around to another friend's place to help him get a couple of programs up and running.

Trish had an Info Centre "Breakfast" yesterday.

The weather has been sensational. Mornings are coolish, today it was around 8 degrees but days have been low 20's and not a cloud in the sky. I have been bike riding each morning and getting my 12+k's in. I saw this chap yesterday morning. It is a harmless carpet snake and they are are fairly common around this part of the world.

Trish has Stitchers this morning and I have a home brew to put on.

Kate Arj and the family are due here Tuesday evening and head back to Melbourne Sunday evening. Hopefully the weather will be sunny for them while they are here.

No comments: