Monday, July 11, 2011

A Chilly Morning But A Sunny Day

I am at home all alone today. Trish has Tourist Information Centre this morning and then an Arts Centre association Meeting this afternoon. Then she will get some grocery shopping done and get back home late in the afternoon.

I have been on my bike ride for 12+k's and I have done a little updating of stuff on my PC. Right now I am having a bit of a browse around my favorite websites.

The other day I bought a "Bike Luggage Rack" off "Sale Of The Day". It arrived this morning so I put it on the bike. I have added a plastic container so I can just drop stuff in it to carry around.

For example yesterday I had run out of bleach for my bottle washing. The supermarket is less than a kilometre away so I jumped on the bike and off I went to buy some more bleach. Now I will have a spot where I can more easily carry items around when using the bike.

I will be keeping my eye open for a better container to bolt onto the very basic luggage rack. But this serves my purpose right now!

I downloaded a whole series of the English Crime program "Cheap Tricks" yesterday afternoon. Each episode is about an hour and is a good 'filler'.

No comments: