Friday, December 19, 2008

The Heater Is On!

We arrived in Melbourne mid afternoon yesterday and after being collected by our daughter Kim we went to catch up with 'the lad' Chris and family. They live quite close to Melbourne Airport and we always drop in as soon as we arrive in Victoria. It is great to see the grand kids again and visit family. Emily looks rather proud of herself in her new 'fairy dress' that Trish gave her and Andrew just loves the drum kit he made for himself as a part of a school assignment. We enjoyed our roast pork meal very much too!

We left there about 8:15 and drove over to Kate's arriving there soon after 9pm. After a long chat it was time call it quits and head to bed.

This morning we caught up with Kate's two, James and Charli. Charli looks pleased to see me again and James below just loves his banana. as I type the heater is on and we expect today's top to only reach 19, a huge change to the weather we have been experiencing back home. It is grey and overcast outside. This evening we are off to Drouin to have a Christmas function with friends.

Something strange seems to be happening to my Blog Page as far as the layout is concerned and my "counter"! I use "Firefox"as my web browser, it is much safer to use than Internet Explorer. However recently the 'Counter' disappeared. I even had problems getting to the website that gave me the counter! So I swapped it around the other day and got myself a different one. If I look at my page in Internet Explorer (I.E.), I can get the 'old' counter to work and I can get to the Counter's home page too. I used to be able to get the 'new' counter to work too, but now I can't see it either when I use Firefox. At one stage I could get both counters together in I.E. but nothing in Firefox! This is weird!

I have put the "Statcounter" one back again. In Firefox you don't see it but in I.E. you do!

No comments: