Sunday, December 28, 2008

After Christmas

Christmas night was spent with Arj's family at the home of one of his brothers. This night captures the real spirit of Christmas. His family is quite close and this is a time of the year when being with family is paramount. We had a few carols as Arj's parents are quite religious. Arj plays the keyboard and gives the carols a lift in the beat which keeps the teenage grandsons involved. Singing carols just isn't what they are keen to be involved with! As you can see in the photo, James enjoys helping Dad playing the keyboard,

Boxing Day was spent traditionally for us, a day with friends at a BBQ in Drouin. They are the same two guys who had recently spent a week with me in Caloundra while Trish was visiting down in Melbourne. I must confess I had too much to drink! It was a great day with nice sunny (and warm) weather.

Yesterday (Saturday) I went into the MCG to the International cricket match. Though 'suffering' a little during the morning, it was a great day. I really enjoy getting in to the MCG and watching the cricket.

Today Sunday and tomorrow Monday will see me again in at the MCG again!

No comments: