Sunday, April 06, 2008

Overcast After Some Sunny Days

Things have kind of 'potted along' since my last post. A little tidying up around the place, bottling home brew, attending "Computer Club" and enjoying the AFL footy on TV have kept me with something to do.

A visit to the Chiro was also required after carrying grand children around from earlier in the week.

The Computer keeps me occupied and I am currently assisting Fitzy (down in Melbourne) to get her "Skype" up and running. I have a couple of hassles with my Skype on my computer when receiving calls, I don't automatically get incoming video as I should, I have to 'turn it on'. Also I get a bit of incoming sound breaking up as well. I will go back to an earlier version I think and see if that fixes things.

Next Saturday I am giving a 40 minute Tutorial at the Sunshine Coast Computer Club on "Creating Your own Blog". I am not sure how I will get it to go for 40 minutes but hopefully there will be some questions and more importantly, hopefully I will know the answers!

Really cooling off overnight now and temps in the mid 20's during the day. Despite this the pool is a smidge over 20 degrees. I had a quick swim this morning after a 12.5 km bike ride. Later the clouds came in and we had a light shower of rain.

No comments: