Monday, April 21, 2008

New Camera Battery and Quick Recharger In The Mail

I posted the battery charger and batteries back to Ted's Cameras in Brisbane and received a phone call this morning to say the replacements had been tested and were running OK and about to be put in the mail. It all sounds good!

It has been showery over the weekend with some very heavy falls recorded. We received almost two inches here while further north Maroochydore (20 ks away) received over 3 inches. It is sunny again today with a max of about 24 degrees. I managed to get a bike ride in this morning after being 'washed out' over the weekend. This is photo I took at the Bellvista lake.

I went to Computer Club again on Saturday and I got talking to a lady who I thought was in her 70's. She was keen on buying a new iMac computer saying she was looking to purchase a new computer which was a bit different. I went on to explain to her that Apple Mac computers are generally a little dearer as was the software. She went on to explain that as she was 91 years old and all her children were very secure financially that the money didn't matter and she only wanted the biggest and best! I nearly fell over!

With unpleasant weather outside it was a great weekend to watch plenty of footy on TV. This I did! We had some neighbours over Sunday morning for a chat. They will be keeping an eye on the place for when we go away.

A precautionary trip back to the dentist this morning and it appears that all recent treatments have been successful. He did find time for another filling though! I have one more quick 5 minute appointment just before we are due to fly out!

I am over to a neighbour's this afternoon to assist them with downloading movies.

No comments: