Wednesday, April 11, 2007

On The Improve

I am pleased to say that though still a little 'clogged up' with a head cold I am certainly feeling a lot better. The Cold Tablets have been put back into the medicine cabinet again. I have had the heavy head cold for over a week now, however when I speak with friends down south I am told you can expect it to linger for three weeks or so.

Trish is certainly much better and probably almost 100%

The weather has changed here a lot. Nights are now mid to high teens while a max of 26 or so is now common place.

Talk around the place is that we had a mild summer this year with about 13 days over 30 degrees between Dec 1st and March 31st. The top temp on the coast for these 4 months was 32.7.

This month has been dry with only 4 mls of rain when April usually produces around 160 mls.

Trish's eldest brother Bevan has been admitted to a nursing home. He suffers from Parkinson's.

No comments: