Sunday, April 08, 2007

Cold Tablets Back Out Of The Medicine Cabinet

After what seemed a great improvement in my heavy head cold, I had a relapse yesterday. Tissues were strewn about the chair as I watched the footy on TV. My eyes would water and then the nose would do its thing. It was a relief to get to bed I tell you. Feeling a little better today and nowhere near the same number of tissues about the place.

Trish is almost over her head cold now.

Appznet, my favorite download site is back and I have updated the link on the right. You need to re register again to gain entry.

You can always tell when there is even less news than ever about because I have photos of the garden in the blog page. Garden stuff is different here than what we were used to when living in Melbourne. We were advised to cut one of the limbs of a pot plant off to encourage new growth.

Though a little sceptical at first we removed a limb. We were told there would most likely be two new limbs grow from where it was cut off. This photo above shows the new growth of the new limb. The lower photo shows the little bud of the second new limb just as it is beginning to come through. You may need to click on these photos to make them larger.

Nothing beats local knowledge!

We have had a cool wind the last day or two. Today will only get to 24 degrees and it was down to 16 overnight.

No comments: