Thursday, April 05, 2007

Easter Update

It is easy to see that Easter is very close at hand. This is probably the busiest time around the Sunshine Coast with holiday makers from all over flocking here. Victoria has been on school holidays for almost a week now and Queensland and NSW (I think) start their school holidays tomorrow. The carpark at the local shopping centre is packed!

The sun is shining and it is a lovely 26 degrees poolside as I type. The pool is a cool 24 degrees. However you dare not venture too far from home unless you want to be involved in traffic snarls.

My head cold is clearing up a bit and I am feeling much better. The Cold Tablets have been put back into the medicine cabinet. Trish is almost 100% again and back to the daily bike ride while I remain at home (watching the World Cup cricket on TV!)


I see my favorite download site Appznet is still offline. I did get an email suggesting they had read something on a forum about crack download sites had been raided and computer servers confiscated by police. However this post was written on April 1st and one never knows if it is true or not.

There still seems to be heaps of these sorts of sites around. I found this one today and registered to use it at
http://www.nsaneproductions.com/forums/index.php A little bit of hunting around will help you find the download section.

It is about time I put a photo of the grandchildren on the blog page again. They all get on so well when playing together.

Our youngest daughter Kim is enjoying a Music Festival at Byron Bay with several girlfriends. They advertised and got two guys to share the accommodation with them thus keeping costs down!

Trish and I are off to The Golden Beach Tavern tonight for the 2 x Turf and Surf specials at $6 each. We booked in last night and were lucky to get the last two spots available.

No comments: