Friday, November 03, 2006

Friday's Update

Not a lot has happened over recent days. We caught up with good friends for a meal at Muang Thai restaurant on Tuesday night. The food there was great and we had a good time. Colleen and Peter are a couple Trish met when working at the Sunshine Coast Private Hospital.

Did another brew this morning so I should be bottling again mid week!



Thursday was very slow for me as I had watched Australia Vs New Zealand on TV Wednesday night. It finished at 2:30 a.m. Thursday morning!

We again rode our bikes but this time returned to our former riding area which had previously been the home of several persistent swooping magpies. They have now gone so we are safe to resume riding in that area! I will cut my 'cable ties' off my helmet in the next day or so.


October here was very dry with only 16 mls of rain (Oct avg is 81 mls). The front lawn sure shows it has been dry. We expect rain tonight though extending throughout Saturday and into Sunday. Hopes are for 40mls+!

Did you know keying in *#06# on your mobile phone gives you the phone's serial number? Could be handy to know if the phone ever was stolen I guess.

Pool chip is due to be repaired next week at this stage! I have held off watering the front lawn to save water in anticipation of needing to half empty and then refill the pool to get to the chipped area.

No comments: