Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Spring Cleaning

With ample warm and dry weather about it was time for the annual 'spring clean' around the backyard.  I have the pool sorted, I have and the back fence now covered with the new panels. Last but not least is to clean the sun blinds and give under the pergola a tidy up.

All of that has now been done and at 10:30 am it is time to sit back and let things dry out a little.  The new pressure spray cleaner I got off eBay last year is great and makes short work of jobs like this.  It doesn't get used on the pavers as it tends to take the surface clean off.

The photos show how things are now looking.  In another 30 minutes or so all will have dried out allowing me to put chairs, small tables and my bike back where they belong under the pergola and and let me roll up the blinds.

With these jobs to do I didn't bother with a ride this morning but managed to get my exercise working in the backyard.

All that's left to do is give the pavers outside a sweep over with 1:3 chlorine and water mix.  This kills anything left over from winter and lets the pavers look tidy and clean again.

Computer stuff has kept me busy as well the last day or so.  One guy couldn't get his computer to see his new WiFi printer on his home network and his wife was keen to be able to print directly from her iPad as well.  After a quick re install of all the software things are working well for them again.

Then there are the mandatory Kodi tweaks when things stop working for a couple of the neighbours.  All is running well again now.

No comments: