Monday, March 11, 2013

Overcast And Showery!

It has been a very ordinary and cool overcast day for this part of the world.  The temperature is in the low 20's, yes that is correct ... low 20's. 

It is possibly warmer in the pool right now that what it is sitting in the house.

Very little more news.

This morning I helped a guy setup to download movies and TV shows via Usenet.  Needless to say, when I awoke earlier this morning and looked outside it was obvious I wouldn't be heading off on a bike ride.

We did venture to Kawana Shopping Centre yesterday afternoon to fill in a couple of hours.  I saw my $200-20 Yamaha Amplifier on sale for $470 from the same store as I bought it from.  I was after some shorts, "Rugger Brand" which I managed to find OK.  They have sure gone up in price since I last bought them.  When reaching in for my credit card to pay, the lady serving me noticed I had a "Senior's Card" which entitled me to a 10% discount.

There is some thought we should enjoy a marked improvement in the weather come this weekend with temps again around 30 with a bright blue and sunny sky.

No comments: