Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Down To Melbourne Tomorrow

A gorgeous 27 or so degrees today with a coolish breeze and blue skies. The bags are pretty well packed now and everything is almost ready for tomorrow's departure. We are flying with Jetstar and are due in Melbourne around 3:30pm where Chris will collect us from the airport.

Trish is busy with Christmas Farewells today while I will finish up with left over Spaghetti Bolognaise and home brew for my evening meal! I have a few licks of my Chilli Oil from our favorite Vietnamese Restaurant in Springvale to 'finish off' with the Spag Bol so all won't be lost!

Our 'second' car is at Chris' place so we will fully independent once we get the car keys in hand.

I am not sure when my next 'blog' post will be as things look really busy for the first few days in Melbourne.

No comments: