Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Trish Is Home

It has been quite warm here lately with temps into the low 30's. The wind has been strong though making it unpleasant to sit outside for long. The wind generally freshens during the afternoon but by then it is a sea breeze bringing slightly cooler temps to the coast.

I collected Trish from Maroochydore airport yesterday. She left Melbourne in driving rain and arrived here into blustery north wind.

Trish is off to a Christmas Lunch today with one group of quilters. I have been putting a How To sheet together on editing the Bellvista Community Association website this morning. At this stage I am the only one who knows how it all works.

Tony and I did our 13k bike ride this morning. This looks a pretty good way to spend a few months of the year doesn't it! We spotted the yacht on our ride this morning! The strong winds made the bike ride a good workout for us.

Trish went through the mail upon her return. It was intersting to see the many entries on the bank statement which read one after the other, Paypal, Paypal, Paypal! This is the way I pay for stuff on the internet. It looks like I have been busy buying online.

My most recent purchase is this power board. When I look at the entertainment unit I can count over 11 items plugged into cheap power boards. This one will allow me to individually turn items off when we travel away from home. I now need my back to come good so I can bend down behind the unit and put the new power board to work.

No comments: