Thursday, March 12, 2009

Still In Melbourne

Tuesday was spent fairly quietly. I have managed to book myself up to see quite a few people throughout the rest of the time here in Melbourne.

On Wednesday I caught up with a Peter who was the School Council President when I was a principal at Doveton North Primary School. Peter's wife Helen is much improved but wasn't there when I visited, she was visiting her sister down in Gippsland. Helen had travelled there by train! It had been a while since I saw Peter so it was great to catch up.

Arj's computer has Windows XP and it didn't complete an update to SP3. I tried again on Wednesday and again the thing would not update. It will now stay with just SP2 on it. Trish went to see Billy Elliott on Wednesday night with 'the girls' while Arj and I stayed home and did some baby sitting.

This morning I had a movie swapping morning on with Jan Fitzpatrick. Lou Ann, I hope I have Jan organized to join Facebook now too! Get ready for your 'invitation'!

Some baby sitting again tonight before catching up with Eddie and Patsy for Vietnamese lunch on Friday. Then it is out for dinner and I have a digital set top box to set up before we enjoy a few drinks and watch some Aussie Rules football on TV!

No comments: