Sunday, September 28, 2008

Extreme Disappointment And The Berwick Market

My footy team suffered only its second loss for the season yesterday and unfortunately, it was the Grand Final. Trish is happy because it was her team that were the underdogs but got up to win. My team squandered many opportunities to kick goals while Hawthorn seemed to score a goal every time they went forward. They were very accurate in front of goal too.

I caught up with three of my nephews, Marcus, Paul and Beau at the footy too. They had arrived at the ground at 4 am to get good seats on a walk up basis. My pre booked seat was just great!

This morning it was to the local market for a look around. It filled in an hour or so and got us out into the fresh air. It was quite busy down there. Tomorrow (Monday) I am catching up with my brother and Kate, Arj and the kids are coming to see him too. I am looking forward to seeing him again. I then plan to spend Monday night at Kim's and she will drop me off at Tullamarine airport for my flight back to the Sunshine Coast first thing Tuesday morning.

My next post will be from the Sunshine Coast!

No comments: