Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A Cold Tuesday

The warmer weather of the first few days in Melbourne have now deserted us and now we have an icy strong wind blowing. I got to have a quick play on the internet while we are involved with baby sitting. Kate worked on Monday so Trish looked after Charli and James. James is a great help when I am on the computer. Here he is passing the mouse to me, how he ever got it I will leave to your imagination!

Managed a few phone calls yesterday morning and sorry to hear Eddie isn't recuperating too well. He is not as far advanced as he hoped after losing a kidney recently. I saw Gordon and Anne during the afternoon and caught up on a lot of gossip. I worked with both of them while in schools here in Melbourne. Also so heard that a former colleague, Fred McCubbin had passed away after a long battle with cancer. Barry and Rainy dropped by for a quick chat. Barry was in Berwick for further treatment on a damaged hand he suffered at work and they popped in to say hello.

Trish isn't moving too well today, currently she is lying down, book in hand and the heater working its tail off! Grey clouds roll by and the cold wind has only dropped slightly. Kate and the two kids are at Mum's Group this morning.

On the Sunshine Coast it is in the low 20's as I type!

No comments: