Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Wednesday's Busy Start

Awoke to a beautiful morning but a little on the cloudy side. I then did a 13 k bike ride down to the beach. It is not a direct 'as the crow flies' line to the beach but it is right on 5 k's to get there. You have seen this photo before but I took it again this morning. The build up of cloud off the coast is a sign there is lots of moisture and humidity about. When this cloud mixes with a 'trough' or 'cold front' late Friday it means we will be in for some thundery rain. Possibly we will even get a storm tonight.

Our new Woolworths (Safeway) supermarket is well underway. I am not sure when it is due to open but it can't be too far away. I rode past it this morning and took this photo.



Home from the bike ride and a quick swim in the pool. Still about 23 in the pool this morning and hopefully about 25 or so this afternoon. Today's forecast temp is about 27 degrees.

Then washed 33 bottles getting ready for another home brew bottling sometime over the weekend. They are drying right now.

We have new neighbours in the small house next door. There are three kids in there and currently (with visitors) 5 adults. Our quiet little world is not as quiet as it used to be but still not too bad. I can tell you the kids go to bed at 6:30 pm!

My hearing aid device is in for a 'service' in Brisbane at the moment but I hope to get it back tomorrow.

I have added a couple of photos to yesterday's post which may further explain some things.

No comments: