Monday, November 19, 2007

Monday Morning!

Not a lot of news from the last few days.

Trish has arrived safely 'down south' and after spending time with son Chris, Wendy and family on Saturday night she spent Sunday with youngest daughter Kim where she spent the night.

Today she moves on to Kate's home where she will stay and spend the rest of her time in Melbourne.

Life here on the 'Coast' continues to be dominated by me watching the Second Cricket Test live from Hobart in Tasmania.

My back has been very tender the last few days but I was able to do 10 k's on the bike yesterday morning around the lakes which are the centrepiece for this estate. As the estate is extended so to are the bike paths. The lakes in the middle of the estate provide the 'hub' for the area. Ducks frequent the lakes along with a variety of other birdlife. There are benches around the lakes making this area a very popular one with residents.



I had a call from people down south who will be visiting Noosa next weekend and I have made arrangements to catch up with them 'over a few drinks' on Sunday afternoon. One of the kids we took to India in '96 will be there. Daniel is now a successful engineer who has worked on the massive new building in Dubai. I am looking forward to seeing them all again very much.

My kids have got me involved with "Facebook" on the web and another former student "Dani" has invited me to be her friend.

No comments: