Thursday, March 08, 2018

126mls and Counting!

Kilometres ridden this week = 3.5kms.
Rainfall so far this week, 126mls (or around 5" in the old scale).
Luck with the phone after it went into the pool with .... nil!
The Sunshine Coast hasn't been too sunny throughout this week!

So as you can see it has been wet and windy all the week.  We have had strong wind warnings as well which would probably knock riding the bike anytime as off limits, even despite the rain.

It was nearly down to 20° overnight recently for one night.  So the pool is full and the garden very well watered.

I have been house bound for the week.  Just messing around with the odd cricket match from New Zealand on Foxtel or watch a movie every now and again.  I have learnt how to make a 'portable' version of an application meaning now I can have several different versions of Kodi on the main PC.

I use one version of Kodi for experimenting, another version as a backup setup for people if I have to go around and 'do' their box for them.  This backup version does not have any of 'my accounts' installed within them giving me access to paid for sites.

It has been very quiet and very restful.  Probably a bit too quiet.

A brew went on a week ago, the bottles have been sterilized and washed and took a couple of days to dry.  Bottling is on the agenda for tomorrow.

We had a hugely successful Community Association Public Meeting on Monday.  As usual a full report goes onto our website the following morning which took some work.  As I do the Community Association Newsletter everything needed copying over to it as well.

I go a bit stir crazy when doing the Newsletter, staring and reading the same article time after time, it drives me crazy.  But that job is now done and out of the way for another 6 or so weeks.... thank heavens!

I nearly forgot!  The bike tyre has remained pumped up right across the week.  One thing for me to smile about!

No comments: