Monday, April 24, 2017

After the Wedding

After all the preparations, the wedding between my nephew Beau and the lovely Jess went off late into last night. There were around 80 there including about 8 kids. The setting was spectacular, the food great and drinks flowed freely.

It was sure a long way to travel being conducted at Uluwatu on the southern tip of the Indonesian island of Bali.  I have not recovered that well but I am improving all the time. There is a BBQ lunch on at their resort early this afternoon.

Trish and my sister Judy had a ball and have many photos on their respective Facebook pages. Judy has put about 20 photos up on her page.

Right now the two girls have walked around a kilometre into "town". My delicate condition precluded me from joining them. Feeling a little under the weather and walking in 34 degree tropical heat and humidity didn't seem a good idea to me.

We are all being picked up tomorrow around lunchtime to be taken back to Seminyak and the Horison Hotel at Double Six beach. We are there for 8 nights and Judy for just 2 nights. She is flying home with her eldest son Marcus and his family around lunchtime on Thursday.

I think we will all sleep pretty soundly tonight.

No comments: