Tuesday, April 25, 2017

About to Return to Seminyak

Having a go at Blogger on the phone and using the Blogger app.

We have both now recovered from over indulgence at the wedding. The day after the wedding I awoke at around 70% and slowly improved as the day went on. 

There was a meal given by the hosts on the Monday afternoon as well as heaps to drink again. I enjoyed my food but managed to struggle through 4 stubbies. Trish who had awoken around 100% was slowly sliding back to 70%.  She came back to our accommodation to rest up.

I wasn't far behind her. But today Tuesday we are both fine again.

We have enjoyed breakfast and now waiting for our car to arrive to take us back to another hotel in Seminyak. My sister Judy will accompany us.

Judy has one full day left before she heads back to Melbourne. We still have over a week to go.

It will be spent looking around, walking, shopping, eating and drinking.

No comments: