Sunday, May 29, 2016

It's Sunday

Though the weather has remained fine and sunny, a change in wind direction to from the south has brought out the track suit trousers, warms tops and mockies here on the Sunny Coast!

This continuing head and chest cold doesn't help either.  Hopefully I am beginning to improve but I still suffer from chest congestion and nasty bouts of coughing.  Most likely my cold is making feel the cold even more right now.

I did get to the doctor during the week on another matter but my cold has taken precedence now.  I am on new tablets now to ward off any possible infection and to aid clearing my chest.

I did try a bike ride or two but that didn't appear to help with my cold, in other words I was worse than I first thought I was.

So my PC has become my friend again, though even it seems to lose some luster after an hour or so.

I managed to get into town a couple of times for the doctor's visit and some home brew requirements. I got to the Home Brew shop for a couple of mixes of India Pale Ale, a brew I discovered at a boutique brewery in Fremantle W.A.  There was $80 on my 'tab', thanks from happy Android TV box owners after I had helped them out when their boxes failed to update properly.

I have been on the lookout for a light weight cotton jacket, just perfect for up here in that it is very casual and not too heavy to wear.  We just couldn't find exactly what I wanted anywhere, super casual and light weight.  We saw jackets up to $150 which was way out of what I was after.  We even had spent a bit of the cruise day in Brisbane checking out all the stores in the city without any luck

Eventually we found our way into good old K Mart where I spotted almost exactly what I wanted at the price of $35.  So you can imagine how pleased I was when the price scanned at $20! I couldn't pay quickly enough and get out the door.

I managed to get to Computer Club yesterday but probably should have stayed home.  I should be on a spotter's fee credit as I reckon I have sold another Android TV Box to someone there who was after some older TV stuff.

I am finding TV streaming more and more convenient as I get into my TV box more.  But I still get a buzz out of getting great copies of the TV Series episodes I enjoy.  We only have about three episodes of the latest (and final) series of Banshee.

More footy is on TV today so I will wrap myself up and settle down in front of the TV set!  Tonight we will finish off Banshee!

No comments: