Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas To All

It is late in the afternoon Christmas Day and I am not sure when I can post again.  I caught up with a mate yesterday afternoon (Tuesday) for a long chat and a couple of beers.  I do speak with him on the phone reasonably frequently so it wasn't quite like we were long lost friends.

Then Trish and I headed to Springvale again for a meal and to buy jars of Chilli and Satay sauce to take home.  I don't feel we chose as well as we could have for the meal.  There was little choice with just two of us to order for.

Then it was home to Berwick to watch Carols By Candlelight on TV.

Christmas Day got off to a surprisingly quiet and late start.  The present opening began around 7 am.  The major gift items for Charli and James were Ipods.

Left over pizza was had for breaky and garlic prawns and salmon for lunch.  We leave in around 45 minutes for Arj's brother's place and Christmas with his family.  For us it won't be a too late night as we have a trip to Drouin on tomorrow and we expect to be on the road fairly early for that.

That will be followed by 3 days at the Test match at the MCG before finishing up at Kim's place on Sunday prior to our flying home first thing Monday morning.  My first day at the cricket will be Day 2 of the match on Friday and I am aiming to catch the 7:16 am train from Berwick!

We also have to catch up with a meal at Malaysia Garden Restaurant as well.

It will be a busy time for us.

No comments: