Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Life Potters Along

Still not a drop of rain since I last posted! Sunny days but yesterday and today have been quite a bit cooler with the south westerlies back again. However there is some expectation of getting back into the high 20's or low 30's later this week or early next week. With it still being cool overnight, any warmth the pool gains during the sunny days is soon lost overnight.

We fly to Melbourne for two weeks a week from today. We get back here on Wednesday September 9th. We are using Tiger Airlines and we were lucky enough to get sensational fares, being just over $220 for both of us to fly to and from Melbourne.

I had a problem with my Vista Firewall no longer working. I would have to reset it each time the computer started up when the startup should have been automatic. Google came to my aid and directed me to ensure the Vista Firewall startup service was set to 'automatic', not 'manual'. After adjusting the setting back to 'automatic' everything is again fine.

Trish went to sewing Tuesday night and again today (Weds) while I put another brew on Tuesday morning (photo above). I continue to ride most days. Yesterday afternoon I finished up around at Tony's where we all enjoyed a few drinks and had a great time. We are having a BHBAS (Bellvista Home Brew Appreciation Society) meeting Friday afternoon and all of us will need to be wearing our 'official' uniform which is a T-Shirt with the club's new 'insignia' on it. Tony's neighbour Paul and his wife Linda were with us too.

No comments: