Tuesday, March 20, 2007

While The Cat Is Away

I dropped Trish off at Maroochydore Airport this morning (Tues) and then returned home (via the Home Made Pie Shop).

As I type this Trish should have arrived in Melbourne and she will be on her way to Chris and Wendy's home to catch up with members of the family.

So what do I do stuck up here in almost 30 degree heat with the pool at about 26 degrees?

Currently the Pura Cup domestic cricket final from Tasmania is on Pay TV so that it one way I am able to use up the hours. Later this week we have live soccer with Australia playing China. A month or so ago a friend sent my about 12 movies (ex Bali) and Trish reckons some of them are a bit violent. I will be able to watch them while she is down south! So there is plenty for me to get up to.

I have about 5 dozen bottles of home brew to bottle before the end of the week!

Secondly I have my computer to keep me going as well. I am trying to solve a minor computer problem at the moment and hopefully I now have it under control. That "Google Search" is great for checking out how others got on with solving computer problems!

Trish flies home again next Tuesday!

No comments: