Monday, October 23, 2006

Cool and Very Windy!

Too windy for a ride today! So just some chores around the house and for me to have a long session on the internet!





Warmer weather later in the week with high 20's temperatrures predicted. It should get to 23 today and be a little sunnier than yesterday.

The reading on my home brew hydrometer seems to indicate I will be bottling tomorrow!

Watched a good DVD movie last night called "Transamerica". It is one I can recommend.

Since I changed Computer Firewalls to Kerio I have been able to use Blogger much more easily! Everything now runs as it should run. I listed my Blogger problem on a Google Blogger help page and got ideas to fix it from all over the world.

The guy who helped me get Kerio fully registered was from Lithuania!

No comments: