Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Time For Another Post On My Blog.

The weather here has remained showery but warm, the humidity is still reasonable high but we are getting regular showers of rain over night. The rain further north has been torrential and some places have received 20 inches of rain in 2 days from Cyclone Ellie. Fortunately it wasn't very destructive as far as cyclones go.

Not a lot has been happening, just 'the usual'. Another 'brew' is on, the lawn has been mown, I have been to Computer Club.

I have been disappointed in the slide scanner I bought especially the Vista driver which came with it. I have been in contact with the supplier and it is being returned in the next day or so.

The Bellvista Community Association had a meeting on Monday evening which I attended. They are looking to create a web presence so with the showery weather outside I put my head down and have created a simple web site for them. You will need to click on the picture for a larger view. Then click on 'Back' to return to this page.

It is pretty easy to do as current day software almost makes the web page for you. Most of it is wysiwyg, which means "What You See Is What You Get". There are quite a few web templates available for download so it is just a matter of typing the info in and adding a few pictures and before you know it the web page has been created!

No comments: