Monday, January 19, 2009

TV Sport

My head cold has greatly improved with now just a few sniffles and a bit of a blocked nose. Sunday was remarkably cool here for this time of the year. Most of the day was around 24 degrees and overcast. Today it is back to sunny and it is about 28 degrees outside. Yesterday it was cricket on TV, today (and for the next couple of weeks) it is tennis as the Australian Open moves into full swing!

Today was a bottle washing day after I put a brew on recently. I wasn't brave enough to head out for a ride this morning with my head cold.

There isn't much more news, the weather is great, the tennis is tempting as is the pool for later on this afternoon.

Tomorrow is a movie swapping day with a mate bringing his hard disk drive around. He has about a dozen or so movies he has downloaded which I will get from him. He will go through my stuff and grab anything that he thinks he might want.

Some of yesterday was spent on the phone as our daughter Kim went from shop to shop looking for a big screen TV. Eventually she bought a full HD 32" Samsung LCD with which she is delighted! The picture quality and 'extras' are just incredible!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So I got a mention in your blog... The pic of the telly doesnt look like the one I bought but everything else is cool. K