Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Wednesday's News

We had a glorious 26 yesterday, quite warm for this time of year. Today we are looking at about 22 with a cool breeze blowing.

Trish's cold has worsened and she spent much of the morning lying in bed. She has a nasty cough and just feels awful. Today she missed her Stitchers session, not feeling up to it!

I am back into the home brewing, catching up on what was not done before we went away. I put a brew on last week and on Monday I washed over 60 bottles. Today I bottled one lot and then put a second brew on straight away. Home brew likes warm weather. In the winter I use a 'heat pad' to keep the brew warm. Then I wrap it up in an old tracksuit jacket to try and keep the warm 'in'. I only have the one heat pad so I can only do one lot at a time.

I should be able to bottle the second lot early next week.

I have recently downloaded Pinnacle 12, a computer program you can use to make your own movies or slide shows which I will use to create a DVD of our recent trip away. I played around with it a lot yesterday, learning how the program works. That kept me out of mischief but also away from the blog. Therefore I have a long post below on our recent tour to UK and Europe.

Enjoy!

No comments: