Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Not Warm In Caloundra

Trish continues to enjoy her time in Melbourne nursing grandchildren, catching up with people and enjoying Asian food!

After some beautiful warm winter days, the weather has turned today to be wet, cold and miserable! Though the rain isn't heavy, it is continual. Check out the current temperature in the right column below the photo of the Pool in the section called "Now In Caloundra".

Then take a look at the 6 Webcam links in the section to the right "Caloundra Live Webcam Links"and you will get a real time view of the weather here at the moment! Click on "Back" to return to this page. And all this weather is forecast to continue the same tomorrow.

I have been a little lazy with my Blog entries lately but I have put quite a few pics of our visit to Venice in today's post. Our next stop was Rome and I am not sure how I can fit all of our Rome visit into one or two posts! There should be lots of photos.

No comments: