Friday, December 08, 2006

On The Improve

I am pleased to report that both Trish and I are on the improve. We are both feeling much better. I am again enjoying a cool brew or two at the end of a thirsty day!

Here is another photo taken while bike riding recently.

The pool is due to be repaired 'today' as the pool installers are meant to be doing a pool elsewhere on our estate. However with a good 10 mls of rain overnight my guess is they have been held up from beginning the new job until Monday.

Both Trish and I are sorry to hear that Newcastle friend Michael Collogan (we met them when caravaning at Mudgee several years ago) has lost his mother after a lengthy illness.

Trish and friend Dawn have free tickets to Australia Zoo and have gone there today.

There seems to be heaps of cricket on Pay TV at the moment (NZ Vs Sri Lanka, South Africa Vs India and W.I. vs Pakistan) and this keeps me very occupied. On top of that we are enjoying repeats of The Vicar of Dibley, Little Britain and Absolutely Fabulous on Pay TV as well.

Trish now has a bike odometer as well. It arrived today and I have fitted it for her. It is all a bit of fun!

The weather here continues mild with max temps about 26 and overnight about 19. We have had some rain recently with a good fall last night. The pool gets a regular workout from me, especially after mowing lawns or doing other chores around the house.

It is amazing how many times when surfing on the internet that you are asked to enter your email address especially when "Signing Up" for something. I have 4 email addresses I can use. My 'official' address via Bigpond, another address with Yahoo, and a Hotmail address. Today I found another good setup with a site called "Inbox" at http://www.inbox.com These free accounts are always handy to have and if they become clogged with spam, just delete them and sign up for a new account!

No comments: