Saturday, June 21, 2008

Back A Couple Of Days Now!

I will do a couple of posts each day I think, one with any news and the other a report on a stage of our 6 week trip overseas. The first day in London post appears below this one.

Kim has arrived to be with us for a few days. She doesn't see that she will be able to get any more days off for the rest of the year so had to get up to see us from Melbourne immediately.

We had great steaks at the Golden Beach Tavern on Thursday night. Trish then slept for over 10 hours. I awake during the night still thinking I am in a hotel in Europe somewhere! A bit of a walk around town yesterday as well as a trip for me to the Chiro. Prawns and Calamari for tea last night along with a few home brews and a couple of glasses of red wine. Then I enjoyed watching my first game of footy for over 6 weeks!

Another night's sleep, Trish got a good 10 hours again!

I am busy organizing movies from the internet for Kim to take home.

No comments: